On 14-03-04 09:43 AM, PMario wrote:

    The data consists of a tree-like structure.  The program generates a
    continent for a fantasy role-playing game, creating nations within
    the
    continent, counties within the nations, communities within the
    counties,
    and so on down to the individual people.

I see. interesting :)
Creating the data was the easy part. Putting it in a readable format...that's hard.
The probelm here is. TW doesn't use a tree like structure to store its data.
That is, unfortunately, kind of a kiss of death in this situation. We tried XML and XQuery, but every browser we tried refused to load a local XML file.
So it should be for a PC?
Target system is PC (Windows and Linux), though we would like the output readable on a Mac, Android, iOS, etc. However, functional under Windows and Linux is our first goal.