So much seems possible with filters and sorting that I tried - but failed -
to find a way to sort the first level items (in this case, the subtopics)
according to some other criterion than alphabetically by title.

Am I asking for too much, or is there some way to do this?

(For visualization of what I'm trying to describe: in
http://cmaritw5.tiddlyspot.com/ , would it be possible to sort the items in
MyList by the level of their importance, from most to least?  I do realize
the easy way would be to add numbers in front of the importance level, but
I'm looking for more flexibility).
cmari