Hi Jonathan,

I use the following to color my own buttons (per set):

/* COLOR OF PAGE CONTROL BUTTONS */
.tw-page-controls svg {
     fill                 : #99CCFF;
}

.tw-page-controls button:hover svg, .tw-page-controls a:hover svg {
     fill                 : #04B;
}

/* COLOR OF TIDDLER BUTTONS */
html .tw-tiddler-controls svg {
     fill                 : #99CCFF;
}

.tw-tiddler-controls button:hover svg {
     fill                 : #04B;
}

In a tiddler tagged with $:/tags/stylesheet.

Up till now I did not try the Colorpalette.

Cheers,

Ton