Hi Jonathan,

Your close others button is missing a class, you need:

class="btn-invisible tw-image-Close-others-button"

In the stylesheet for this button you have to replace tw-page-controls by
tw-tiddler-controls:

.tw-tiddler-controls svg.tw-image-Close-others-button

After these changes your button turns yeloow.

Cheers,

Ton

Ton