Hi Ton

Thanks for the report. There's a fix for one of the outstanding sync
problems in 5.0.9, courtesy of this pull request from buggyj:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/496

That fix concerns tiddlers that get deleted while there is still a pending
save to the server. I think the situation you describe is a different
problem, and we'll continue to investigate.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ruston