Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the answer.
For now I'm using a slider so the user can have the ToC appear at the top
and the bottom of a chapter (i.e. a tiddler) and navigate to another
chapter (i. e. tiddler). The slider still remains open when link is clicked
but the visual effect is less "weird" than with a popup.

After having used this solution, I was wondering if the slider could be
closed by cliking on a link (inside th ToC). As the link widget creates a
handler for the onclick event, one can imagine extending the link widget so
that it could also send messages to be captured by an enclosing widget
(linkcatcher ?).
Or suppose the link widget has "set" and "setTo" attributes. It could set a
state tiddler to another value and thus activate a "reveal" widget and so
maybe close a tiddler or better (in my case -:) ) a slider ...

I don't know if it makes sense as I don't understand the internals of TW5,
just wondering ...

Any thoughts ?

Thanks

FrD