Le mercredi 9 avril 2014 16:35:53 UTC+2, Jeremy Ruston a écrit :

> Hi FrD
>
> > But I was wondering if it was possible to use the set and setTo
> attributes AND still propagate to the navigator widget the message
> originating from the link widget.
>
> That's already what the linkcatcher widget does:
>

> https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/master/core/modules/widgets/linkcatcher.js#L68
>
> It will perform any or all of the three actions, depending on which
> attributes are provided.
>
> Conceivably the issue you're encountering is that the ordering of the
> actions is wrong?

The code of my slider is :

<$reveal type="match" text="" default="" state="$:/state/toc">
    <$button set="$:/state/toc" setTo="open" class="btn-invisible tw-slider
mynav-
    btn">{{$:/_images/arrow-down-double}}
    </$button>
</$reveal>
<$reveal type="nomatch" text="" default="" state="$:/state/toc">
    <$button set="$:/state/toc" setTo="" class="btn-invisible tw-slider
mynav-
    btn">{{$:/_images/arrow-up-double}}
    </$button>
</$reveal>
<$reveal type="nomatch" text="" default="" state="$:/state/toc"
animate="yes">
    <$linkcatcher set="$:/state/toc" setTo="">

        {{{[list[Chaque moment est l'univers]]}}}
    </$linkcatcher>

    </$reveal>

Without the linkcatcher, it works well : a click on the button opens the
slider and a click on a link triggers the navigation.
With the linkcatcher (as above) the slider closes when a link is clicked
and no navigation is performed.
According to your message I should add a message attribute, but with which
value ? (I couldn't find in  the doc)

Thanks again.

FrD