Hi Matabele! Fascinating and wonderful TW adaptation!

1. I reeeeally like the way the left and right sidebars are mutually
exclusive, so that opening one closes the other and vice versa. Genius.
2. I also like the days of the week and months of the year as tag pills,
used as ticklers. I hadn't thought of that, for some reason.
3. Heads up: on my lap, the checklist on the tasks tab goes beyond the
bottom of my screen, and there is no scrolling, so I have to reduce the
size of the next action and pending areas with the dragging thingy to view
it all.
4. Fascinating effect in the sliders tab with the list results bordered. I
wonder if you could do the same with tabs, so that the @s don't get forced
below the results, especially when the results start getting long.
5. Though I am partial to white color schemes, I do like your color
combinations. Nice!
6. I am going to learn a lot from your task layout, your new task bar and
new menu area. Thanks!

You put a lot of work into this, and it has paid off. Congrats!