Hi Danielo

Which functions are 'out of screen'? Is this after customising the width
and height of the menu for your desktop?

I have tested this only on my laptop, and provided the adjustments for the
width of the menu and the height of the scrollboxes to assist those with
smaller screens. I have no idea, however, how they work out.

Please give feedback with suggested fixes so that I can modify the layout.

regards