Hi Danielo

When I tried the editable table from your site, although the edit button
and other functionality worked fine, the '+' add row button did not appear
to function -- this still appears to be the case for me now.

I am interested in making use of your version of <$newtiddler> -- could you
please write some notes for your modifications in a separate tiddler as I
am having problems getting it to work. I don't know if this is a browser or
browser plugin problem, or if I am being thick.

I suggest, perhaps, that you name your version
'$:/plugins/danielo/newtiddler' to avoid confusion for users.

regards