Hi Danielo

Yes thanks -- now have it working for my purpose. The 'tags' parameter
accepts a list of tag names -- I use a list of names separated with a space
(I tried something else that didn't work, I think a comma.) The tags
parameter only appears to work if the tags field of the skeleton is empty
-- this held me up for some time. All tags required in the newtiddler must,
therefore, be listed in the tags parameter, and the skeleton must have no
tags.

I have done a minor cosmetic edit of your plugin which can be seen in
action here: http://wills.tiddlyspot.com/

I suppose it would be better to rename the widget call as well, as
conflicts would arise if both plugins are installed.

regards