Hi Chashaku

The current behaviour follows standard MarkDown. There is a ticket for
adding support for GitHub Flavoured MarkDown, a variant dialect of MarkDown
that supports single line breaks as hard line breaks:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/443

My plan is to fix this as part of an upcoming round of changes to the
parsing infrastructure, perhaps for 5.0.13 or 5.0.14.

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 7:08 PM, chishaku <jewa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Forgot to mention that I'm using TW5.
>

> On Friday, May 23, 2014 2:05:32 PM UTC-4, chishaku wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Is it possible to change the default behavior to recognize single line
>> breaks?
>>
>> I know that I can use the """ ... """ syntax for hard line breaks in
>> wikitext but if possible, I'd like to reverse the behavior so that single
>> line breaks are recognized by default and perhaps I could use the """ ...
>> """ syntax to ignore single line breaks.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>  --

Jeremy Ruston