On Monday, May 26, 2014 3:52:17 PM UTC-7, Jan wrote:

>  Hello Eric, hello whatever.
> Thanks for your two approaches, I think Erics is the one I need, because I
> need to call it in a template
> I would like to call it up with a macro:
> <<tiddler ShowStoryStatus with: {{tiddler.title}}>>
> unfortunately it gives me this syntax error message: SyntaxError:
> unterminated string literal
> Unfortunately I am not able to fix it...

Unlike ForEachTiddler, which requires the snippets of javascript code to be
enclosed in their own quote delimiters, InlineJavascript allows you to
write clean pure javascript code without using up some of the quotes in the
process.  Unfortunately, when I copy/pasted your fET code to create my
javascript example, I left behind one tiny single quote at the end of a
line, where it doesn't belong!

Remove the trailing ' from this line, and it should be OK:
out+= "Für [["+tids[i]+"]]: "+store.getValue(tids[i], "important")+"\n"'

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

YOUR DONATIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT!
HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://TiddlyTools.github.com/fundraising.html#MakeADonation

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact