Hello!
I have got  two questions regarding FeT - where Clause expressions...

a)
How do you formulate a where clause which gives out all Tiddlers linked in a tiddler. Since it will be transcluded in a <<tiddler macro>> it should address the Tiddler containing the macro calling up the FeT plugin, and not the plugin itself. (See http://tiddlywiki.abego-software.de/#whereClause%20About)

I need this to generate a report giving out the value of the field "important" in the the tiddlers in a storyTiddler containing the Macro calling up this:
<<forEachTiddler
where
 ???
write
'"Für [["+tiddler.title+"]]: "+store.getValue(tiddler, "important")+"\n"'
        begin '"@@font-size:2em;[img(30px,)[Tag.png]] Denken an:\n"'
        none '""'

b)
How to formulate an expression just giving out the tiddler itself, which contains a <<tiddler FeTimage>>transclusion which will give out an image determined by a field in this tiddler. Or is there a much easier way for this purpose? Malfortunately I cannot use the TiddlerIconsPlugin because it shall refer to a different category.

Thanks for your help
Jan.