Hi

I have used a similar idea in my Q&D gTiD: http://wills.tiddlyspot.com/

Here I used fields rather than tags for some of the structure to avoid
cluttering the tag space unnecessarily. The 'tagbar' on the tickler folders
could be modified into a drop down menu with the full range of tags --
similar to that of the 'Tasks' tab.

An empty version (to play around with) may be found
here: http://gtid.tiddlyspot.com/

(I am busy updating these examples to TW v5.0.12-beta)

regards