Hi Mans

This should have been easy using a pair of <$mangletags> widgets -- except
there's a bug in my <$mangletags> widget. When I stack two <$mangletags>
widgets around a button, I don't get the results expected. I think this may
be due to faulty updating of the objects between the inner and outer
instances of the widget -- still trying to track down what's wrong.

I will get back to you when (if) I manage to solve the problem. The widget
worked when I had three separate handlers for an 'add' 'remove' and
'replace', but this meant using three different widget messages. In the
process of combining this into one handler, somethings gone wrong :-(

regards