Hi Matabele

I have posted the demo for you on the site

Thank you very, very much!
And it even works in TW5.0.10 :-)

I see many use cases with this widget!

If it was combined with <$maketid> it would be possible to create all
teachers, tasks and relations from scrap just using your simple input
Demo...

In my case all teachers and tasks are created/predefined - so a
listboxplugin providing an ability to choose teachers/tasks from a dropdown
would be very useful.

I already have setup a system where you can click tag pills from auto
generated lists of teachers (in tasks) or tasks (in teachers)  - I will see
if <$mangletags> can find it's way into the system - it *is* getting pretty
"hairy"/complicated already :-)

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

-