I'm still working on upgrading my TWC to TW5 and I have another transclusion
that I'm trying to figure out how to re-create. I follow emails but there is so
much that I still don't understand. Here is what I had in TWC after I installed
aliasplugin by Eric Shulman:

[[Stylesheet]]
.frameviewer {margin-left:-3%;
     margin-right:-5%;}
.tagged {display:none;}
.fix {z-index:-1;}

[[PageTemplate]] placed before content
tiddler='SetTransclusion'></div>

[[SetTransclusion]]
<<transclusion f {{"\<\<tiddler HTMLViewer with:\{\{tiddler.title\}\}
'%0'\>\>"}}>>

[[HTMLViewer]]
[[$1|$2]]<html><class="frameviewer"><object class="fix" type="text/html"

[[Tiddler where the object viewer is transcluded]]
<<f "path to page or pdf file">>
/%consolidated text block meta file content from the transcluded page or file
with spaces and duplicate words removed so the content is searchable within
tiddlywiki but compressed%/

I am using IE9 so please forgive me if this doesn't work in other browsers. I'm
trying to do the same in TW5. Anyone?

Sent from my Sprint tablet