Hi Andrew

The new external tiddler feature coming in 5.0.13 looks like it might be
useful for you.

For image tiddlers (gif, jpg, pdf, png etc.) and HTML tiddlers, you can now
set a field called "_canonical_uri" that points to the actual content of
the tiddler (the text field is ignored, and so should be omitted). These
external tiddlers are viewed as an IMG, EMBED or IFRAME as appropriate. You
can see an experiment here:

https://twitter.com/TiddlyWiki/status/476990101269282816

Under Node.js there is support for building a standalone HTML file with
selective external tiddlers; the images are automatically copied to an
/images/ folder.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 8:00 PM, andrew harrison <
andrew.j.harriso...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi again,
>  My frame viewer displays either pages or files within an object frame.
>  I'm having trouble with the styling. I know it should be moved to the
> stylesheet if deviating from native styling. I was hoping there is existing
> classes that I could use? I wish there was a list somewhere. I wanted it to
> expand to the full size of the tiddler except at the top for the title and
> link with no padding on the sides and bottom and still have rounded corners.
>  Here is what I have so far:
>
> $:/objectframe
>
> \define objfra() [[$(title)$|$(path)$]] <object type="text/html"
> data="$(path)$" style="width:100%;height:545px;"></object>
>
> <<objfra>>
>
> Tiddler with transcluded object frame template
>
> <$set name="path" value="http://www.tiddlywiki.com";>
> <$set name="title" value={{!!title}}>
> {{$:/objectframe}}
> </$set></$set>
>
> <!-- Textual data in a zTXt chunk with duplicate words and spaces removed and
> hidden using comment tags -->
>
> My working example: http://t3d.tiddlyspot.com/#Tiddlywiki
>
> Any suggestions welcome.
>
> --