Hi all,

The solutions I see here are workarounds where you have to manually change
the tag.
What I did ask for in the past was a little bit different and more general
[1]:

*Request 1)Open all tags.One of the features in TW classic is: Open all
tags when clicking on a tag in a tiddler (or in the sidebar: Tags).In one
click you can open all relevant tagged tiddlers.*

Jeremy made it even more general [2]:

*Extend the link widget so that it can link to multiple tiddlers at once by
specifying a filter identifying the target tiddlers. This would allow us to
implement "open all tiddlers with this tag" option to the tag dropdown, and
would allow us to drag all tiddlers with a particular tag by dragging the
tag pill.*

I hope *that* will be in soon ;-)

Cheers,

Ton