Hi Jon

I have uploaded my new <$makelist> widget to: http://gwiz.tiddlyspot.com/

The Demo for the widget shows how this widget may be used to open all
tiddlers with a given tag (for the purposes of the demo these are opened in
a substory of the Menu tiddler, but the code may easily be changed to open
the tiddlers in the main story river.)

The Menu links on the site also serve as usage examples -- in this case the
filter is a simple list of tiddlers.

Hope this fits your needs.

regards