Am Sonntag, 22. Juni 2014 07:01:15 UTC+2 schrieb Richard Smith:

> My prototype is currently built with each tiddler pointing to a google doc
> on my drive. I can download all of those docs as local html and I am hoping
> there is a way to turn them all into tiddlers on the local machine and then
> wrap them back up into an all-in-one tiddlywiki.

Indeed there is. You can use the node.js edition of TiddlyWiki to achieve
that. I can't tell you the exact way - because I never did it - but since
it is possible (just tested) to

a) Download one of your HTML files
b) Drag the file from a filesystem browser window to an open Wiki file

It should also work from commandline.

If I remember correctly, PMario also wrote something about this here in the
last few weeks in a reply to a similar request. Look for ".tid" and text
files.