Hello list,

What are the advantages of running the tiddlywiki as a node.js app rather
than a single file? Other than the wiki is being run as a server and can be
accessed from outside.

Are there any performance advantages? I am particularly thinking about
memory usage: are the tid-files in the node.js read as needed or are they
all read in at start up, making it not much different from the single HTML
file variant?

I am interested, because it seems I will be generating a large file - for
now it is just 3mb, but when I add some long tables, it may become close to
10mb. And I will keep adding. I have seen posts that tiddlywiki starts to
slow down dramatically at some point (20mb if my memory serves me well). Is
there any way to avoid that?

Thanks for any comments.

Cheers,
Ulrik