Hi Ulrik,

I am interested, because it seems I will be generating a large file - for
> now it is just 3mb, but when I add some long tables, it may become close to
> 10mb. And I will keep adding. I have seen posts that tiddlywiki starts to
> slow down dramatically at some point (20mb if my memory serves me well). Is
> there any way to avoid that?

If you use a sync app like owncloud or dropbox to keep your files safe, you
will see an advantage to the server mode in terms of bandwith usage:
instead of synchronising one big file each time you are changing a tiddler,
you'll sync only the file corresponding to the tiddler you are editing.

Cheers,
Xavier.