I have a Tiddly Wiki 5.0.13 file that has 101 Tiddliers and is 3.7 meg in
size encrypted. Of coarse the blank size was around point .8 meg or so.  I
currently have a few images embed within the program but will cut back more
and more if possible. I am not using any addon's will have no plans of
using any.

The file will be used locally on a hard drive but I plan on expanding it to
around 500 - 1000 Tiddliers' total.

Currently there are no proformance issues but given this situation should I
expect some later on? Should I do certain now in advance to prevent issues?

Thanks,

Chemaster