Hi Stephan,

I don't use tiddlyspot etc and haven't got time to get my head round it.

What I'm asking is very straight forward and simple (although I understand
that the solution may be much more difficult), so I don't think uploading
anything will help further.

It's simply this - to filter tiddlers that only have a single tag eg. "A"
and only using that tag in the filter (rather than not "B", "C", "D" etc.)

Thanks, Jon.