> Would this mean I would need to enter a field value of "A" into each
> tiddler I wanted to filter? If so, that wouldn't be practical either. I
> just want to filter on the actual tag.

No, Stephan's solution just works because the tags of a tiddler are
actually contained in a field that is called *tags*. You can check that by
clicking on the i button next to the tiddler title and then choose the tab
*fields*.

Xavier.

It's simply this - to filter tiddlers that only have a single tag eg. "A"