Deleting HistoryList brought the file size down from 9.8 MB to 7.5 MB.
Deleting 4 PDFs that I dumped in and forgot about  brought me down to 5.3
MB.The empty 5.1.13 is 915 KB. I wonder whether the delta all comes from my
708 tiddlers, or whether there are other goodies like HistoryList that blow
up file size?

Cheers,
Michael