Hi Michael,

AFAIK, any size difference between an empty TW and yours (provided that
they have the same TW version) can only come from plugins and/or your own
tiddlers. Once you made sure that the plugins were under control (via the
Plugins tab of the Control Panel), you may want to *split your wiki file
into individual tiddler files* so that you can look at their respective
sizes.

For that, you need to install the NodeJS version
<http://tiddlywiki.com/#Installing%20TiddlyWiki%20on%20Node.js:[[Installing%20TiddlyWiki%20on%20Node.js]]%20HelloThere%20GettingStarted%20Upgrading%20Features%20Community%20RoadMap%20Docs>
then on the command line:

   - init a new TW folder myTWfolder with *server*-related plugins

tiddlywiki ./myTWfolder --init server

   - split up your standalone file into ./myTWfolder/

tiddlywiki ./myTWfolder --load ~/Downloads/zjqLKRb8.html

   1. list all the tiddler files sorted by revert order of size

ls -lSr ./myTWfolder/tiddlers/

Cheers,

X.

-- Xavier Cazin