I use TW5 to keep track of tasks. Tiddlers that are tasks are tagged
"task". I have 2 fields, "p" for priority and "tasklist" for "work", "home"
etc.
How can I generate a list of tasks, broken down into nested lists of
"work", "personal" and so on, with the tasks below sorted by priority?

Like this:
*Tasklist: work*
_ task a (priority 1)
_ task e (priority 1)
_ task c (priority 2)
_ task b (priority 2)
_ task d (priority 5)

*Tasklist: personal*
_ task x (priority 1)
_ task z (priority 2)
_ task y (priority 3)

This is what I have so far. It doesn't work, of course, but I at least
wanted you to know I was trying.

<$list
filter="[!title[JournalSkeleton]!has[draft.of]tag[task]!tag[done]!sort[p]each[tasklist]]">

! Tasklist: <$view field="tasklist"/>
<$list
filter="[!title[JournalSkeleton]!has[draft.of]tag[task]!tag[done]!sort[p]]">

<$checkbox tag="done">
<$link to={{!!title}}>
<$view field="title"/>
</$link> (priority <$view field="p"/>)