Hi

On Tuesday, July 8, 2014 4:56:05 PM UTC+2, Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> Matabele - we'll make sure to cover your concerns about widget stacking.

Finally managed to view the hangout -- many thanks for covering stacked
widgets -- nice to know I'm not heading off down a blind alley.

I have a fix for truncation of scrollable tag pills -- using css though,
not the scrollable widget. See '$:/_tagpill-template' at:
http://wills.tiddlyspot.com/
-- placed a <div> around the listitems with this css style:

div.tagpill {
         max-height:200px;
         min-width: 280px;
         border: 1px solid #999999;
         background-color: #FFFFFF;
         padding: 7px 0 7px 0;
         margin: 4px 0 0 0;
         white-space: nowrap;
         overflow:auto
}

Would be interested in the twin story river shown toward the end -- would
prefer separate stories that scroll independently of one another, rather
than a twin column display of the main story river.

Appears to be a consensus that the tag editor needs attention -- also some
useful ideas in the show and tell at the end.

regards

Hi