Mario, Daniel and Jeremy - thank you for your informative replies!

I will soon post a similar thread but on "setting up tw nodejs in the sky"
to see if that is a viable route

...but for now, and for the record, I interpret your comments as:
- No tiddlywiki nodejs on Tiddlyspot primarily due to browser security
restrictions.
- (and, apropo security, tw nodejs has no security build in so the whole
endevour could be risky to begin with)
- Tiddlyspot hosts Daniel and (probably) Simon are not negative to update
TS when there is a technicla solution and TW5 is more mature. And they will
appreciate help with coding!
- Jeremy has the intention to develop TiddlyDesktop to solve some of the
needs I imply with this thread.

Case closed for now. Again, thank you!

<:-)

*