Hey everyone, Love using TW5.

I'm on Tiddllywiki 5 *5.0.14-beta *Node.js installed through npm on an AMR
system running a version of Debian
(Cubian on my Cubie truck to be specific)

I am consistently having the following error messages popups:

Sync error while processing 'Draft of 'Networking setup*: Error: ENOENT,
> unlink '/ssd/html/tiddly/tiddlers/Draft of 'Networking setup'.tid'*

and

 Sync error while processing 'Draft of 'New Tiddler 1*: Error: ENOENT,
> unlink '/ssd/html/tiddly/tiddlers/Draft of 'New Tiddler 1'.tid'*

I've had these pop up in the past with previous versions and my solution
has always been to download a copy, wipe the server files then re-import my
wiki (after clearing the error message on my local copy). I have just
atempted to start completely clean and rebuild from scratch but now these
messages are back.

Clearly not ideal. has anyone else had experiences with fixing this? or is
there any simple way to just disable these messages as everything seems to
work just fine it's just annoying to have to dismiss these dialog boxes
every time I open my wiki.