Ok so I have experienced this issue again.

It defiantly appears to be when I loose connection with the server. Our
unstable internet at work blinked out momentarily and when I added a note
in my tiddly it saved fine but popped up the error about the draft again. I
attempted to have this error occur when refreshing or closing the browser
but it apears to handle those situations fine.

As a quick work around I have set up a Cron job to shutdown my tiddlywiki
then start it again as this seems to fix it.