Hi!
I have a strange occurrence, possibly a bug. It might be related to issue
159. Namely, in TiddlyMarks (1) I use cookie values to determine the view.
When opening a local version of TiddlyMarks with core version 281 (on
TiddlySpot it's 261) in the latest Waterfox, Internet Explorer and Safari,
then opening a local version of TiddlyWiki 290beta1 and then refreshing
TiddlyMarks, the cookie value for the theme gets surrounded by
double-quotes. The same happens for other cookie values. I opened an empty
TW281 (after I opened TW290beta1) and the empty values in the Tweak
Backstage menu now contain two double-quotes. The double-quotes are absent
in TW290beta1. Closing the browser (Waterfox and IE, but NOT Safari) and
opening a TW281 resolved the issue. Also, opening an online version of
TW290beta1 didn't seem to cause the issue. TW261 doesn't seem to be
affected. Opera works normally. I'm on Windows 7.

Also, additional issue in Safari. I keep getting the following message:
Java is unavailable.
When I click Cancel, the popup keeps reloading every now and then. I used
the latest TiddlySaver.jar.

(1) http://tiddlymarks.tiddlyspot.com