On Saturday, August 30, 2014 2:50:50 PM UTC+2, David Gifford wrote:

> @media print {#tw-tags-wrapper {display: none ! important;}}

Just to clarify.

the hash in CSS means the ID
eg some HTML code with an id:

CSS

#myID { background: yellow; }

IDs should be not used with TW, since there can be more than one tiddler
active at the same time.
TW needs to work with classes.

-----

some code with a class

CSS

.tw-my-wrapper{ display: none;}

Important:

If you ever need a construction like this: { display: none !important; }
you need to file a bug!
IMO !important is a virus. If I'd like to modify your theme I'd need to
modify your template and add a style="i am more important" and then we are
stuck.

see:
http://www.stubbornella.org/content/2010/07/01/top-5-mistakes-of-massive-css/

have fun!