On Thursday, September 11, 2014 7:50:25 AM UTC+2, Elizabeth Blythe wrote:

> anyone know how to remove the "tags" information from the tiddler? I'm
> also interested in possibly removing or changing the color of the name by
> 'last edited time'.

Open the Advanced Search panel and select the "Shadows" tab

search for: $:/core/ui/ViewTemplate/tags

Open the tiddler and remove the tag: $:/tags/ViewTemplate

When you save the tiddler, the tags info is gone.

To revert to the original setting, just delete your
$:/core/ui/ViewTemplate/tags
tidder, and the default system tiddler will take over again.

-mario