It looks very promising! Getting information into a TW is half the battle
sometimes.

When clipping web pages I notice that images are omitted. So if you want
the images you have to go back and do it pretty much by hand. Do you think
it might be possible to have a version that will be able to clip the images
too?

I guess this must be technologically challenging, since I've seen
commercial apps that have the same difficulty (they can clip text or
images, but not at the same time).

Thanks for your work!
Mark