I set the web clipping to either append the 'new' content to an existing
tid or to create a new tiddler with an incrementing number on the end of
the name, this means that it is not possible to overwrite existing content.
When clipping tiddlers it is possible to overwrite tiddlers with the same
name - so I would like a check before they are overridden so I pass these
to the import mechanism (i think I may need to add some logic to the import
mechanism to do the checks for same name overwrite??

cheers

BJ