Hi Tomás,

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 4:00:58 PM UTC+2, Tomás Iglesias wrote:

> It's been years since my first and only course on programming on Java,

and I don't know anything about HTML so I didn't knew that I was defining a
> variable (now it seems so obvius).

which creates an ordered list with one list element.

and it can combine it with TW5 specific widgets [2]. eg: <$set> ....
</$set>  So if you use the set widget in a standard HTML page it won't
work. Widgets need TiddlyWiki to create there magic :)

So, maybe this is a silly question, but when you use the <$set name=""
> value="">      </$set>  your are just defining a variable? Is this variable
> available to all macros/widgets/tiddlers in the current TW?

<$set name="" value="">  ..context..    </$set>
The variable is only visible between the start and the end marker. I did
name it ..context.. here.

-mario

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element  ... This is
a good source for everything web related
[2] http://tiddlywiki.com/#Widgets