Am Mittwoch, 24. September 2014 17:19:01 UTC+2 schrieb PMario:

> <$set name="" value="">  ..context..    </$set>
> The variable is only visible between the start and the end marker. I did
> name it ..context.. here.

Please also note that in

\define macro()
…here…
\end
<$set name="" value="">  …context…<<macro>>…context…    </$set>

the variables are also visible in the macro as it was called in the
context. So it does not have lexical- but dynamic-scope
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scope_%28computer_science%29#Lexical_scoping_vs._dynamic_scoping>
.