I'm confused. I don't recognize TWC in what you're describing.

OK, TWC has 3 columns display. This is achievable thanks to Ton Gerner's
guide, I assume.
OK for text buttons too. There is an option for that in TW5 (ControlPanel,
Setting, Toolbar buttons). However, my hunch is that the result will be
"too big" for you. This is certainly quite easy to modify.
TWC is not more compact than TW5, at least if you compare tiddlywiki.com
and classic.tiddlywiki.com. The difference seems very slight to me.
Tiddler bar is a plugin, as are all the other things you mention (I've used
some of them in TWC, they are useful but by the time someone re-do them,
I'm getting used to vanilla TW5).

So you don't want a TWC theme, you want your TWC+theme+plugin edition.
Maybe do you use MPTW instead of a classic TWC?

I think Eric Shulman has asked several times these last weeks for user's
prefered plugins to begin with for him to adapt in TW5. I don't know if he
is the author of some of the plugins you mention.