Did you tried the seamless theme?

> Tiddler bar is a plugin, as are all the other things you mention (I've
>> used some of them in TWC, they are useful but by the time someone re-do
>> them, I'm getting used to vanilla TW5).
>>
>> So you don't want a TWC theme, you want your TWC+theme+plugin edition.
>> Maybe do you use MPTW instead of a classic TWC?
>>

> I've got my well modified TWC, but there are dozens of reasons to migrate
> to TW5, and I'd be willing to tweak it and use it myself, as long as I
> could have an edition which was visually comfortable for me

I realize that I've not been clear in my sentences, I didn't intend to say
"stay in TWC".
You don't want a TWC theme, you want your TWC+theme+plugins edition in TW5.
Maybe do you currently use MPTW (it is an edition with a more compact
display and already packaged with TagglyTagging and a title bar, among
others things) instead of a classic TWC ?
What I mean by saying this is that you are using a personalized version of
TWC, so a TWC-theme for TW5 which fits your needs will not be the TWC-theme
for TW5 which will fits other users' needs.

>> I think Eric Shulman has asked several times these last weeks for user's
>> prefered plugins to begin with for him to adapt in TW5. I don't know if he
>> is the author of some of the plugins you mention.
>>

> He is.

So you could retrieve where he was asking for plugins priorities and vote
for those you need?