Hi All,

We have tw5.1.2 installed for Node.js and with NGINX. We're using a daemon
to run the wiki out of it's own directory (/home/ncemonwiki/emonwiki) and
using SSL to access the nginx server running one the same server.

At initial connect from Chrome browser, it takes about 60 seconds to server
the wiki.

How and what do I need to setup to serve the wiki at speeds comparable to
what I see at tiddlywiki.com ?

Eventually, we'd also like to be able to navigate directly to individual
tiddlers (with permanent url) with less than 3 second response.

Can anyone make suggestions for deployment?

Thanks for any suggestions.