Hi Uwe

is it possible to position the whole tiddler [[MainMenu]]  (with a smaller
> size, cool formating) to the left side? The from this [[MainMenu]] opened
> tiddlers should be shown in a single page mode (only one tiddler should be
> shown at a time, but the [[MainMenu]] should be always visible).

Yes, that would be possible, I think.

> The solution you suggest (see CurrentState_I and CurrentState_II) isn't
> as well formated than the [[MainMenu]] shown in the other attachements
> (based on TWC with some Plugins, Macros) TWGeschäftsbriefe or TWJavaScript.
> They roughly show, what result I'd like to achieve.

OK, so you'll need to adjust the CSS a bit. I'm afraid all I was trying to
do was to show a general approach to achieve what you want.

> And how can I hide the elements at the right side by default ( without
> clicking on >>)?

You can hide the sidebar by creating a tiddler called "$:/state/sidebar"
and giving it the text "no".

Best wishes

Jeremy.

--