You can also tag that with $:\tags\Sidebar to add that to the sidebar tabs.

I've tried changing the sort to "count" but I get a wonky response. It's
not sorted by count, but it isn't sorted by title either. I have a feeling
that it would take some javascript to take the output of UBi's script and
sorting by the count field. But I suck terribly at javascript and would
have no idea how to do that.