Hi Danielo,

yes, I have read your thread.

Here you can see, what I had made with TWC years ago:

http://uwe-wennmann.de/Lernprogramme/TWJavascript/Javascript.html#[[7.1%20Notationen%20von%20Zeichenketten]]

If you click on the links "hier klicken" you see, what I mean. Only simple
things like "document.write" or "alert".

I would like to see some of your macros to adapt them to my use cases.

Greetings,

Uwe

(BTW: I would like to see that TW5 gets a superset
<http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a8/Set_subsetAofB.svg/150px-Set_subsetAofB.svg.png>

of TWC and the plugins of Eric Shulman. Yes, I'm a dreamer ;-))