Hi Steve

The "last opened" time for tiddlers is not currently recorded in
TiddlyWiki5, I'm afraid. There's some tricksiness to implementing it, too:
should it take into account whether tiddlers have been scrolled into view?
Should it take into account transclusions - in other words, if I view a
tiddler that transcludes another tiddler, should they both be marked as
having been viewed? There's also some practical issues: if you open your
wiki and view some tiddlers without saving changes then your last opened
counts will be inaccurate. Also, what should happen in a multiuser
scenario? Storing multiple peoples last opened date on the same tiddler
seems clumsy; I suspect we'd want to store the last opened dates in a
separate tiddler. None of that is insurmountable, of course; it's still an
interesting area for a plugin author to experiment.

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 3:14 PM, steve <swwhar...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I am putting together a tiddler for curating my tiddlywiki by listing the
> n "oldest" tiddlers.
> So far I have been able to use a list fillter to list the 10 tiddlers with
> the oldest created date, i.e.,
>
> !!! 10 Oldest ''created''
> <<myList_with-dates filter:"[has[created]sort[created]limit[10]]">>
>
> and also for the 10 oldest modified date, i.e.,
>
> !!! 10 Oldest ''modified''
> <<myList_with-dates filter: "[has[modified]sort[modified]limit[10]]">>
>

> I also would like to list the n tiddlers that I have not looked at
> recently. Is there a way to do something like list the 10 tiddlers with the
> oldest "lastOpened" date, i.e.,
>
> !!! 10 Oldest ''modified''
> <<myList_with-dates filter: "[has[lastOpened]sort[lastOpened]limit[10]]">>
>

> Steve Wharton
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com