Hi Steve

If the underlying goal is to track information about how much attention has
been paid to a tiddler I think we can do a bit better than a "last opened"
date for each tiddler. The trouble with a "last opened" date is that the
most recent datum hides all the preceding ones. If I have a tiddler A and a
tiddler B, and tiddler A is consulted 1,000 times, and then tiddler B is
consulted a single time, we wouldn't be able to distinguish the popularity
of tiddler A.

The TW core already tracks the "history list", which is a list of the
tiddlers that have been navigated to in sequence. You can see it by opening
"$:/HistoryList". So, if someone were repeatedly accessing the same tiddler
there would be one entry in the history list for each navigation. As things
stand, the history list is not saved or synced, so it only persists for a
single session of using TiddlyWiki. If that were changed you could track
the history lists of all your users, and analyse them to get much richer
insights into usage.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

--