Hi Jeremy, Eric,

The linked topic at the TiddlySpace group has been locked down.
... So we can remove the sticky flag here, since posting is not possible
anymore.

This is the first time, I've ever seen a locked topic in the tiddly-groups
and I actually don't know what I should think about it.
Especially it was closed down after a user request for a little bit more
info / feedback [1].

----------- I did remove this section from the post ---------

here may be dragons

------------ and replaced it:

I really have to say: "Osmosoft ... communication with the community is
__not__ your strength!"

have fun!
mario

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlyspace/xlWNT7iBbts/KcMEw6GD1V0J